Are you a job applicant searching for the NCAA Recruitment 2019 Form? If yes, we’ve listed the top vacant positions in the NCAA.gov.ng job portal for you today.
RELATED JOBS TO APPLY FOR:
- FRSC Recruitment 2019
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form
- DSS Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Job Recruitment
- 2019/2020 Customs Recruitment
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How To Apply For The NCCA Recruitment?
- How To Get The NCCA Recruitment Form?
- What is the Latest NCCA Recruitment News?
- Can I Apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority form?
- Is the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment start?
The key purpose of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Act not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference, but also to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) invites applications for Technical Career. Opportunities in the Aviation Industry in Nigeria in the following Areas of operations:
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be not more than 30 or more years.
DEADLINE: Not Specific.
How to Apply.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more update.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NCAA Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
CHECK OUT OTHER JOBS TO APPLY FOR: