NDLEA Recruitment: 15 key conditions you need to be eligible
NDLEA Recruitment–The National Drug Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the start of recruitment in this agency for interested Nigerians. Recruitment is open in two categories:
Framework of Narcotics Officers and Narcotic Assistants Cadre (Nass).
ALSO CHECK OUT==>
- Npower Jobs
- Emplug|NDLEA-NDLEA 2019 Recruitment SON Jobs
- NNPC Recruitment
- NIPOST JOBS
- CAC Recruitment
- NPF Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment 2019/2020
The following are the key requirements to qualify for vacancies.
Officers for Narcotics
1. Candidates applying to the Narcotics Officer Cadre must be at least twenty-two (22) years of age and no more than thirty (30) years of age.
2. Candidates applying for the position of Narcotics Officer must have a minimum of a first national diploma or diploma (HND) from an institution of higher learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education.
3. The candidate who applies as a lawyer and doctor must, in addition to the first diploma, have a professional certificate in the relevant field.
Narcotics Assistant (Nass)
4. Applicants applying for NASS must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and not more than thirty (30) years of age. Do not compare yourself to others – Head of Immigration Service gives 10 rules for a successful career
5. Candidates applying for the NSC Diploma of Substance Abuse (NASS) must have completed secondary education. Terms and conditions
6. All applicants must complete the application form available on the website, download their passport and print the application form that will be used throughout the recruitment process.
7. Applicants must be literate and have the required qualifications for the position specified below.
8. A short-listed candidate must be physically and mentally certified to be recruited by a licensed physician from a public hospital before the final selection.
9. All potential candidates must be persons of good character and have not been convicted of any criminal offense, with the exception of a traffic offense.
10. All potential candidates must be free from any form of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
Applicants will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be completed by two (2) reputable individuals in the Society. Requirements for Recruitment in the Nigerian Navy in 2019
11. Successful applicants will be required to complete other verification forms.
12. All successful applicants will be randomly tested for illicit drug use throughout their service with the Agency.
13. Only short-listed candidates are invited for a thorough examination and interview.
14. Interested candidates are invited to register and apply on www.emplug.com.
15. The deadline for submission of the full application is Thursday, 29 August. The Council for Nigerian Civil Defense, Federal Fire Service, Immigration and Prisons (CDFIPB) also announced the launch of a new recruitment exercise in the agency for interested Nigerians. In a statement signed by the CDFIPB secretary, applications are expected from qualified candidates for full-time appointments to fill vacancies in the Nigeria Civil Security and Defense Corps (NSCDC).