Table of Contents
Do you want to join the NSCDC? Nigerian Security and Civil Defense recruitment exercise takes place annually. Therefore, if you would like to be continuously kept updated not to ever miss out whenever the Federal Republic of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDS), popularly mentioned as Civil Defence, begins its accomplishment and recruitment exercise, kindly bookmack this page.
Civil Defence is a volunteer-based emergency response organization. Civil Defence supports the frontline emergency services, e.g. in dealing with severe weather or searching for missing people. We also carry out community support activities, e.g. providing first aid cover at both local and national events.
Civil Defence operates at national level under the Department of Defence. Services, such as, Casualty, Rescue, Auxiliary Fire, Welfare, Monitoring and Communications, are delivered locally through Local Authorities. Each Local Authority has a Civil Defence Officer who oversees the organising and recruitment of volunteers. The Civil Defence Officer acts as the link between the volunteer, community, local authority and the organisation nationally.
How to join Civil Defence?
To join the Civil Defence organisation please contact the Civil Defence Officer in your local authority area. Contact details for all Civil Defence Officers are available on the Home Page under How to Join or by clicking on this link. All new members must complete an enrolment form and undergo Garda vetting.
This page will guide through the recruitment process.
The duty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDS), together with different paramilitary forces, is to guard civilians from perpetrators of social vices and domestic crimes.
Needless to mention, it’s ne’er a nasty plan to place your energy to figure for such an honest cause.
A lot of individuals are born with the fervor to guard the weak and vulnerable within the society. If that’s the case for you, then, this current Civil defense recruitment is currently for you. NSCDS provides you with an honest platform to measure up your dream.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian Nationality either by nationalization or by birth.
- Applicants must not be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.7 meters tall while female applicants must not be lower than 1.64 meters in height.
- Applicants must be fully and medically fit and must not be suffering from any medical conditions related to sight, hearing, stammering, flat foot, tattoos, etc. Furthermore, applicants have never undergone a major orthopedic surgery.
- In addition, applicants must be able to provide adequate good health.
How to apply for Nigeria Civil Defence 2019 recruitment
This is how you’ll be able to apply online:
- Visit NSCDS using the official website: nscdc.gov.ng or recruitment portal: nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers
- Afterwards, click on the register link.
- Fill all the online forms you’re provided with and review to avoid any errors. Thereafter, submit your application.
- Print out all the forms you’re provided with, as proof of registration.
- Fill all the forms that need offline completion.
Check out other recruitment guides:
Nigeria Civil Defense 2019 recruitment FAQs & Answers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 7th September, 2019.
We are sure you still have a few questions in mind concerning NSCDS recruitment. Here are a few of the important ones:
When is the closing date?
We can’t give an exact closing date for now; however, it’s not hard to tell the registration will last for up to 1 month considering previous years.
How much is the registration form?
Registration is completely free. Therefore, if you come across anyone claiming to sell the registration form, then it’s SCAM.
Finally, please do not leave your phone numbers in the comment section of this post. Doing that will provide an avenue for scammers to contact you in the Name of 247amend or the NSCDS.