Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 – www.customs.gov.ng. How to apply for the Nigerian custom jobs in 2019/2020
- Download All Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Both in PDF and MS Word Format
- Aptitude Test Practice Questions
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment guide, How to apply for Nigerian Custom Service latest vacancy online, full procedure and requirement involved. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
ALSO CHECK OUT=>
- NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020
- Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions and Answers (Grab your copy now)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- NSCDC Salary Structure 2019 – See Civil Defence Ranks and Salary [UPDATED]
- NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.nscdc.gov.ng
There is absolutely no doubt that the Nigerian Custom service have always been recruiting secretly every year. However, you cant give up from applying constantly. The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment have always been ongoing in the country , I have received numerous requests from lots of applicants on various platforms requesting for verifiable information about the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions they ask usually goes like this;
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
This page will enlighten on all you need to know about the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment. Stay focus and read through.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NCS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The Nigeria Customs Service formed in 1891, was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. NCS has the mission to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
IMPORTANT! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Function Custom Service
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Live Video Update About Custom Nationwide Recruitment
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
DOWNLOAD ALL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE