Table of Contents
How to Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptocurrencies on Remitano.com
Remitano is an online cryptocurrency trading and exchange platform designed to facilitate the buying, selling, exchange and trading of various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and USD Tether. Remitano allows you to buy bitcoin and other crytos in a peer-to-peer marketplace. It is one of Africa’s and Asia’s fastest growing P2P Marketplace.
ALSO CHECK OUT–>>7 Blockchain Benefits to Industries Away from Cryptocurrency
We’re on a journey to uncover what Remitano really is. Is it safe to use? Is my investment secure? What if it fails? These and many more questions we will attempt to answer in this review of Remitano.com. We will also be providing you with tips on how to buy, sell, trade on Remitano and also, how to keep your cryptocurrencies and details safe. Stick with us for more.
Like we have earlier pointed out, Remitano is an online cryptocurrency trading and exchange platform that allows you buy and sell cryptocurrencies within 5 minutes from anywhere in the world. It serves as a wallet, or an online bank where you can store and save your cryptocurrencies. It is a digital trading platform owned by Babylon Solutions Limited, a company based in Seychelles.
At the moment, up to 30 countries are eligible to trade on Remitano and enjoy all the available offers.
1. Fast, safe, secure
Remitano ensures that in less than 5 minutes, you have paid for or received payment for your cryptocurrencies.
ALSO CHECK OUT==>TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORMS
It is not only fast dealing on the platform, but it is also safe and secure, judging from our own experience trading on the platform and also information obtained from positive feedbacks and reviews of satisfied customers.
2. Reliable investment program
Remitano allows you invest your cryptos. You don’t have to worry about losing your money because Remitano, just like a house, shelters and keeps you cryptocurrencies safe until you’re ready to trade them for other cryptocurrencies or for cash instead.
3. Working referral Program
Remitano’s amazing referral program offers you 0.01 BTC (N 36,000) for every one of your friends who joins Remitano through your referral link. You receive your referral bonus once your referee (your friend who joins through your referral link) trades a total of at least 2 Bitcoins (BTC).
4. Dependable customer service
The customer service at Remitano.com is top-notch with hardly any competitions. They are supportive and cooperative, and deal with any issues you present very effectively. Also, they render assistance to customers when need be, and suggests available options that will be of assistance to traders on the platform.
To further keep you and your investment safe and secure, similar to most cryptocurrency exchanges, Remitano offers two-factor verification and encrypted data storage.
6. Affordable fees
Unlike many other crypto traders and trading platforms available on the web, Remitano.com stands out as one of the best when it comes to operation fees. This enables users of the platform to trade with ease and comfort knowing they do not have to spend much in the process of making crypto exchanges.
The following are the fees applicable to the type of cryptocurrency you will either be trading or withdrawing:
- BTC: 0.0002
- BCH: 0.0001
- ETH: 0.005
- USDT: 5
- BTC: 0.0002
- BCH: 0.0001
- ETH: 0.005
- USDT: 5
- Bank transfer
- Any of the supported cryptocurrencies
7. Accessible trading platforms
Remitano allows users to enjoy trading on her easy to use, accessible user friendly website. Also, the crypto exchange merchants have mobile phone applications for iOS and Android in order to ensure a smoother user experience.
8. Supported countries
Remitano’s services are currently available only in the following countries:
Nigeria, South Africa, Seychelles, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, India, UK, Vietnam, Japan, Russia, UAE, United States, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Spain, New Zealand, Sweden, Netherlands, France, Italy, China, Israel.
Remitano serves as an online wallet (e-wallet) and a channel for international transfer of money. But most importantly, it works as an escrow, or simply put, it works as a middleman in the process of distribution (exchange).
For this service to work perfectly, the following components are necessary:
1. You (the seller of cryptocurrencies)
2. Your cryptocurrencies, already available on Remitano
3. The buyer of cryptocurrencies
4. The buyers money, available to be transferred to your wallet or accountThe process of exchange on Remitano is as follows:
- You (the seller of cryptos) send the tokens on which a trade has been agreed and Remitano keeps them in escrow.
- The buyer sends the money to you (the seller).
- When you (the seller) confirm that you have received the money from the buyer, your cryptocurrencies go to the buyers account.
It is very simple, safe, and secure. If the four components of exchange are present simultaneously, then the whole exchange process should take about 5 minutes or less.
How to Use Remitano
1. Create an account
This is basically the first step required in order to be able to buy, sell, or trade on Remitano. Go to Remitano and click on log in which is located at the top right corner.
Fill in the required information correctly and submit when you are done. Remember to keep your login details safe.
2. Get verified
Most Traders on Remitano will require users to be verified. This is to ensure adequate security measures and prevent issues like deceit or scam.
To get verified, follow the following steps:
- Sign into your Remitano account
- Go to “Settings” in the header bar
- Choose license
- Upload a selfie of yourself holding a valid means of identification (for example your passport or driver’s license) ensuring that all details are clearly visible
- Write “Remitano verification” on a piece of paper, place your primary identification on the paper and upload a photo of that
- Upload any other detail required of you
3. Start trading
- Click on Sell Now to start selling
- Fill the Amount of bitcoin (or any other crypto) you want to sell and click on sell
- Fill out your payment details
- Deposit BTC/ETH/BCH/USDT
- Wait for buyer’s payment
Some Tips for staying safe
- Never disclose your login information to anyone
- Review every advertiser’s user profile before trading
- Pay attention to people who have established accounts and plenty of good feedback, and trade with only them
- Only trade in small amounts
- In case you suspect that your account is compromised, try not to keep funds on Remitano’s platform, and alert customer care as soon as you can
Judging by our experience and the tons customer reviews in various forums and social media platforms, it is our impression that Remitano is not just a fast, safe, and secure option for you, but it is also a very reliable option.
Remitano’s clients are happy with the service and sing the praises of its speed, ease of use and customer service. The platform guarantees that these happy clients do not get scammed by other users, in its way of dealing with transparency and legitimacy.
If you have any reservations or suggestions about this article please do well to let us know.
Have you tried Remitano? Do you think it is genuine or scam? What was your experience like?Let is know in the comments box below.
ALSO CHECK OUT-
- ->10 Interesting Facts About Bitcoin That You Must Know
- 7 Things You Need to Know Before Investing in Mining Hardware