Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – (2 Positions). In this article, you will get to apply for the Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
RELATED JOBS TO ALSO CHECK OUT
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment 2019
- Npower Recruitment 2019
- CRIN Recruitment
Ericsson Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Ericsson Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Ericsson Nigeria form?
- Is the Ericsson Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Ericsson Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Ericsson Nigeria Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Ericsson Nigeria Job Description
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
Our employees live our vision, core values, and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Solution Architect
♦ Integration Engineer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Ericsson Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Shell Petroleum Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2019
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards the Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment , kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.