JUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form For 2019/2020 And How To Apply JUTH School Of Nursing application form is currently out and suitably qualified individual who are interested in Nursing or establishing themselves in the Nursing field are invited to apply. The application process is quite simple and easy, here is how to apply for the JUTH School Of Nursing. Follow the steps accordingly below.
This page contains all the necessary information needed to successfully obtain the JUTH School Of Nursing application Form and how to apply according without any hitches.
JUTH, Jos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing form 2019….JUTH schoool of Nursing admission application form is out and now available online for sale for the 2019/2020 academic session. See more details below;
- How to successfully apply for JUTH admission 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Form for JUTH admission 2019?
- JUTH admission portal 2019/2020?
- When is the deadline for JUTH admission 2019?
If you are currently searching for admission in JUTH School of Nursing? How to get admission form for JUTH School of Nursing? You are practically going to get first class information on how to get this done here without lifting your finger.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, male and female, into the Post Basic Perioperative Nursing School, Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), Jos for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
HOT JOBS TO CHECKOUT;
- Nema Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019
- NDLEA Recruitment 2019
- NSCDC Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing license
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience preferably in Perioperative/operating theater Unit
- Be a holder of West African School Certificate /Senior Secondary Certificate (WAEC)/National Examination Council of Nigeria (NECON) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) at ordinary level with five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than Two (2) sittings.
The duration of the course is Twelve (12) months.
- Those who do not meet requirements 1&3 above need not apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION AND COST OF FORM:
Application forms are obtainable from Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee’s (CMAC) office at JUTH permanent site, Lamingo on presentation of receipts of payment of non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000) only, from accounts department of the hospital.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only, via Remita in favor of Post Basic Perioperative Nursing School, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Jos,
Submit the Remita to the HOD (Accounts), Jos University Teaching Hospital, Lamingo, Jos Plateau State, to collect receipt of payment for presentation at the office of the Chairman Medical Advisory Committee’s office.
APPLICATIONS FORWARDED TO:
All completed application form are to be forwarded in a big brown envelop to the office of the Programme Coordiantor, Post Basic Perioperative Nursing School, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Temporary site, Murtala Mohammed Way Jos, with two postage stamps, on or before Friday 9th August, 2019.
Sale of Application forms closes on Friday, 9th August, 2019.
METHOD OF SELECTION OF CANDIDATES:
Selection of candidates is based on the performance at the written examination and oral interview
IMPORTANT! Currently, JUTH School of Nursing admission portal has been closed for 2019/2020 academic session. Disregard any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out again.