National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
RELATED JOBS TO CHECK OUT:
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2019
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
StudyandPass has received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019 Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NJI 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 National Judicial Institute form?
- Is the National Judicial Institute 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Judicial InstituteRecruitment start?
- I need National Judicial Institute Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Judicial Institute Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Judicial Institute Recruitment Form 2019-2020 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Judicial Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Judicial Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About National Judicial Institute
The National Judicial Institute (NJI) was established by Decree No. 28 of 1991 as amended by Decree No.15 of 1999, now Act N55 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria; 2004. It is managed by a Board of Governors, which is composed of the Chief Justice of Nigeria as Chairman, Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice,the most Senior, Justice of the Supreme Court, President of the Court of Appeal, Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Chief Judges of all the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory, two Grand Kadis of Sharia Courts of Appeal and two Presidents of Customary Courts of Appeal, respectively, among other members.
The objectives and functions of the Institute as provided by section 3 of the National Judicial Institute Act, which established the Institute are as follows:
The Institute shall serve as the principal focal point of judicial activities relating to the promotion of efficiency, uniformity and improvement in the quality of judicial services in the superior and inferior courts.
For the purpose of sub-section (1) of this section, the Institute is hereby empowered to:
- Conduct courses for all categories of judicial officers and their supporting staff with a view to expanding and improving their overall knowledge and performances in their different sections of service,
- Provide continuing education for all categories of judicial officers by undertaking, organizing, conducting and facilitating study courses, lectures, seminars, workshops, conferences and other programs related to judicial education;
- Organize once in two years a conference for all Nigerian Judges of Superior and Lower Courts respectively;
- Disseminate by way of publication of books, journals, records, reports or other means of information about any part of its activities to the extent deemed justified by the Board of Governors generally as a contribution towards knowledge, and;
- Promote or undertake any other activity which in the opinion of the Board is calculated to help achieve the purpose for which the Institute was established.
Requirements For The National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019/2020
Applicants applying for the National Judicial Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019/2020
IMPORTANT! Currently, the National Judicial Institute Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.