News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
RELATED JOBS TO CHECK OUT:
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2019
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
StudyandPasshas received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for New Agency of Nigeria 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 New Agency of Nigeria form?
- Is the New Agency of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment update, etc.
- Is New Agency of Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumours have been spread that the News Agency of Nigeria 2019-2020 massive recruitment has commenced. Some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the New Agency of Nigeria Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the News Agency of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
Requirements For The News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
Applicants applying for the News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
IMPORTANT! Currently, News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official NAN Recruitment website @ http://www.nan.ng.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NIA Recruitment 2019 will be made frequently.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the NAN Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.