Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2019 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2019 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
RELATED JOBS TO CHECK OUT:
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2019
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019
StudyandPass has received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Export-Import Bank 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Export-Import Bank form?
- Is the Nigerian Export-Import Bank 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment start?
- I need the Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment Real for 2019 etc?
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Export-Import Bank recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
About Nigerian Export-Import Bank
The Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) was established by Act 38 of 1991 as an Export Credit Agency (ECA) with a share capital of N50, 000,000,000 (Fifty Billion Naira) held equally by the Federal Ministry of Finance Incorporated and the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Bank which replaced the Nigerian Export Credit Guarantee & Insurance Corporation earlier set up under Act 15 of 1988, has the following main statutory functions: –
- Provision of export credit guarantee and export credit insurance facilities to its clients.
- Provision of credit in local currency to its clients in support of exports.
- Establishment and management of funds connected with exports.
- Maintenance of a foreign exchange revolving fund for lending to exporters who need to import foreign inputs to facilitate export production.
- Provision of domestic credit insurance where such a facility is likely to assist exports.
- Maintenance of a trade information system in support of the export business.
The Bank presently provides short and medium-term loans to Nigerian exporters. It also provides short term guarantees for loans granted by Nigerian Banks to exporters as well as credit insurance against political and commercial risks in the event of non-payment by foreign buyers. The Bank is also the government’s National Guarantor under the ECOWAS Inter-state Road Transit programme.
Requirements For The Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2019/2020
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Export-Import Bank recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2019/2020
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.neximbank.com.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for more update.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the NEXIM Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Latest Job Recruitments in Nigeria You Shouldn’t Miss
- NNPC Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Recruitment
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment 2019
- Npower Recruitment 2019
- CRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Recruitment
- National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment
- Nigeria Communication Satellite Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment 2019
- NAERLS Recruitment 2019
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2019