Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2019 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
RELATED JOBS TO CHECK OUT:
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2019
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019
StudyandPass has received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2019 Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Securities and Exchange Commission 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Securities and Exchange Commission form?
- Is the Securities and Exchange Commission 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment start?
- I need the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About the Securities and Exchange Commission
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Nigeria is the apex regulatory institution of the Nigerian capital market supervised by the Federal Ministry of Finance.
The Commission has evolved over time having started with the establishment of the Capital Issues Committee in 1962 by the government as an essential arm of the Central Bank of Nigeria. This was purely an ad-hoc, non-statutory committee, which later metamorphosed into SEC in 1979, following a comprehensive review of the Nigerian financial system, with the promulgation of SEC Decree No. 71 of 1979. Successive reviews of this earlier enactment led to the introduction of new legislation, the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) No 45 of 1999. The ISA No. 45 of 1999 was repealed with the promulgation of the ISA No. 25 of 2007, which gives the Commission its current power.
This legislation further enlarged the powers of the Nigerian SEC, while saddling it with the dual responsibilities of:
- Regulating the capital market with a view to protecting investors; and
- Developing the capital market in order to enhance its allocative efficiency, and pave the way for a private sector-led economy.
The Act also empowers the Commission with a board of nine (9) members including the Chairman, the Director-General, three Executive Commissioners, two Non-Executive Commissioners, Representatives of the Federal Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Nigeria.
Requirements For The Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
Applicants applying for the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment must possess the following
- First degree in Finance, Accounting and relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA). Possession of advanced degrees is an advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years experience in internal audit/finance
- 10 years of senior management experience
- Leadership and people management skills
- Deep knowledge of financial processes and strong analytical and systems/forensic audit skills
- Operational audit background and track record of managing the finance/audit function of medium to large organizations in the private or public sectors
- Strong IT skills
How to Apply For The Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
IMPORTANT! Currently, the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://sec.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for more update.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the SEC Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Latest Job Recruitments in Nigeria You Shouldn’t Miss
- NNPC Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Recruitment
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment 2019
- Npower Recruitment 2019
- CRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Recruitment
- National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment
- Nigeria Communication Satellite Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment 2019
- NAERLS Recruitment 2019
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2019