Table of Contents
Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020
- Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions and Answers (Grab your copy now)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- NSCDC Salary Structure 2019 – See Civil Defence Ranks and Salary [UPDATED]
- NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.nscdc.gov.ng
Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) 2019-2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Standard Organisation of Nigeria Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- When is SON Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for SON Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has SON Started Recruitment for 2019?
- SON Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- SON Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- SON 2019 Recruitment Deadline
IMPORTANT! Currently, SON recruitment for 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official SON recruitment portal: http://son.gov.ng/ son or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join SON or get acquainted with the requirements for 2019 Standard Organisation of Nigeria recruitment.
Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) was established in 1971 as the statutory body vested with the responsibility of standardizing and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. Its function anchors on investigating the quality of facilities, materials and products in Nigeria, and instituting a quality assurance system for the certification of factories, products and laboratories.
In the bid to expand its core science Human Resources capacity base to better meet the growing demands for its services, SON is offering opportunity to diligent and result oriented applicants seeking to develop their careers in an organisation with the culture of high performance and pursuit of excellence.
Applications are expected from candidates who have minimum of Bachelor degree or HND in the following cadre specific qualification:
- Laboratory Sciences
- Physical Sciences:- Chemistry; Microbiology; Biochemistry; Physics; Agriculture; Botany; Zoology; Industrial Chemistry.
Essential Skills and Attributes
Personal traits and skills essential for working at SON include:
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Active listening and analytical thinking ability
- Creativity and innovative disposition
- Distinctive written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Focus on service delivery
- Computer Literacy.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about SON Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.