UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session And How To Apply
University of Benin Teaching Hospital Benin City, Applications are invited from the general public for Admission into the school of Post Basic Midwifery, UBTH Benin City for the 2019/2020 Academic session. UBTH School Of Midwifery application form is currently out and suitably qualified individual who are interested in Midwifery or establishing themselves in the Midwifery field are invited to apply. The application process is quite simple and easy, here is how to apply for the UBTH School Of Midwifery. Follow the steps accordingly below.
This page contains all the necessary information needed to successfully obtain the UBTH School Of Midwifery application Form and how to apply according without any hitches.
UBTH, University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Midwifery form 2019….UBTH Schoool of Midwifery admission application form is out and now available online for sale for the 2019/2020 academic session. See more details below;
- How to successfully apply for UBTH admission 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Form for UBTH admission 2019?
- UBTH admission portal 2019/2020?
- When is the deadline for UBTH admission 2019?
If you are currently searching for admission in UBTH School of Midwifery? How to get admission form for UBTH School of Midwifery? You are practically going to get first class information on how to get this done here without lifting your finger.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, male and female, into the Post Basic Midwifery, School of Midwifery, University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
HOT JOBS TO CHECKOUT;
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Job
DURATION OF COURSE
Entry Qualification: Applicant should/must:-
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of non –refundable fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira. (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Sales of forms commence 11th March 2019 and closes 21st September 2019.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, school of midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before 21st September 2019
Date of Entrance Exam: 21st September 2019 at 8:00am
Date of selection interview: 24th September 2019 at 8:00am
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
IMPORTANT! Please be guided, if you need more information on how to apply for UBTH School of Midwifery admission for 2019/2020 academic session drop a comment below or bookmark this page for more information.
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form