Applications are Open: Facebook Accelerator London Program for African Startups
Welcome to Facebook Accelerator London, at LDN_LAB. We run a 12 week programme to support talented startups who are building technology to create impact at scale.RELATED LINKS TO CHECK:
LDN_LAB is a dedicated space for startups, located in our London Rathbone office. We leverage the knowledge and experience within Facebook to support the most impactful technology startups across the UK, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
For this programme we are especially interested in those on a mission to expand digital connectivity around the globe.
We’re looking for ambitious startups who:
- Use pioneering technology to create positive impact on the world.
- Have a skilled and focused team in place.
- Demonstrate progress in product, growth and revenue.
- Are interested in learning how to scale their business through Facebook.
- Mentorship: Our pool of employees act as specialized mentors. They include product managers, data scientists, marketers, recruitment specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Training & Workshops: We will run 3 bootcamps in London, which include practical workshops in product, engineering, growth, and impact. Startups working to improve digital connectivity will receive travel sponsorship.
- Office Space: Free office space at LDN_LAB, based in the heart of our Facebook office.
- Facebook Products and Technologies: We have a family of products and technologies geared to help your business grow, and we have deep expertise in connectivity technology.
- Community and Connections: Become a part of a vibrant startup and developer community. Access our rich network of global operators, industry and government partners.
- Partners: We’ve partnered with world-class organisations to bring you the best network and advice. This includes Facebook Connectivity, our division for improving internet connectivity, and Founders Intelligence, a global network of leading tech entrepreneurs and investors.
Wednesday 18 September – Friday 18th October at midnight.
To get started, click here https://facebookacceleratorlondon.splashthat.com/
We will review and select startups for interviews on a rolling basis, and strongly encourage early applications.
Monday 28th October – Friday 1st November.
Part 1: Monday 18th November – Friday 13th December
Part 2: Monday 6th January – Friday 28th February
You will need to be available for our bootcamps at LDN_LAB on the following dates;
Bootcamp 1 : 18th – 22nd November
Bootcamp 2: 6th – 10th January
Bootcamp 3: 24th – 28th February
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]