EaseUS free data recovery software is your number one option for quick but perfectly complete file recovery from Windows desktops, laptops, and other Windows-compatible devices. It serves more than 100 real-life data loss scenarios which includes the following file deletion, files formatting, RAW, etc. with a higher success rate than others.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a data recovery program that utilizes the function of a Wizard user interface to direct users through the data recovery process. There are free and paid versions of the software on both Windows and mac OS .Currently, you can get the pro version at 50% discounts without stress by clicking here. You can recover unlimited data, easily perform preview before recovery, and Recover data from deleted, hidden, lost or RAW partition and Boot with a downloadable WinPE when your system fails to start or crashes.
Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard-Here is What We Like
- Program isn’t tricky to use (no confusing settings or screens)
- Can easily preview files before recovering them
- Multiple files can be undeleted at the same time
What We Do not Like about EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- For the free version, only 2 GB of data can be recovered easily
Details relating to EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS offers Free Data Recovery Software for Different Data Loss Situations
Are you on the verge of loosing your precious and expensive data? what would you do to rescue those files you have spent days and month to accumulate or assembled? It’s no doubt that using EaseUS file recovery software is the most advisable choice. Be it photos, videos, documents, or more. This freeware can recover them from all kinds of data loss scenarios.
- With EaseUS, one can perform operations like tapping “Delete,” pressing “Shift+Delete,”. As we all know emptying the Recycle Bin are the main culprits for data loss in daily life. practically, EaseUS data recovery software perfectly supports deleted data recovery in such situations.
- Deleted files found by EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can be sorted by their name, date, and file type
- The effectiveness-based file recovery software from EaseUS will recover files from the partition effortlessly.
- Storage Media Recovery- It’s sadly upsetting when an HDD or external storage device gets damaged, corrupted, or inaccessible. With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, there is a high chance to retrieve files from a seem-to-be-dead internal/external HDD, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, video player, and other supported devices.
- Recovering while scanning- all users can recover any data that has been showing up in the result during the process of the scan. You don’t wait until the whole scanning process completes, which saves your time significantly.
- Advanced scan algorithm-EaseUS continuously optimizes its algorithm, with two scanning modes. The Quick Scan takes a shorter time while the Deep Scan needs more time to scour the drive inch by inch for deeply buried files.
With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard everything regarding data safety is guaranteed. Currently unable to recover damaged or corrupted photos & videos? EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard possesses an unparalleled data recovery competence and capacity, as well as the ability to repair image files and video files, of which the integrity was ruined.
Final Thoughts on EaseUS Data Recorvery Wizard.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is simple to use, but far from simple to be developed. It holds faith in maintaining a secure and smooth recovery experience. Once you let it perform its duty, you’ll admire such a great product.Windows users can recover files from not only Windows file systems but also from drives formatted with the Mac HFS+ file system.
With the help of EaseUS Data Recovery tools, you can easily restore multiple files at once. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard keeps their original folder structure intact and unscathed.
We are also fund of the backup-and-restore feature, which comes in handy if you’ve run a scan for deleted files on one drive but want to run another scan on a different drive. Just back up the results of the first scan to an RSF file, and then restore that same file when you’re ready to recover that drive’s files.