One Game Cuts Your Ticket??NairaBet Will Pay You up to N100,000 if one Game cuts your Ticket
Seriously, For those of us that are not new to sports betting, it is usually a painful experience when one team spoils your bet. Has it ever happened to you? After placing a bet of maybe 20 games, one yeye team now cuts your ticket.
Undoubtedly an accumulator bet is highly rewarding but it comes with a lot of risks attached, thus limiting the number of punters placing accumulator bets on sport events. But NairaBet members should not refrain from placing accumulator bets as this sports betting site will not let one game cut your ticket.
You don’t need to worry about that anymore because with NairaBET’s new feature, you can
Get Paid Even When A Game Spoils Your Bet
This has never happened in the history of sports betting in Africa. NairaBET is the first company ever to do this in this part of the world. We are ready to pay you some of your winnings even when one team spoils your bet.
No More One Game Spoil Your Ticket.
In the history of African sports betting, NairaBet is the first Sportsbook to pay you out of your expected winnings even when a game spoils your bet. So far the highest any bookie in Africa has ever done is to pay back the stake when one game spoils the ticket, but getting paid up to N100,000 on the basis of expected winnings is a trailblazing feature of NairaBet.
- Only punters with accumulators of 10 games and above are entitled to claim this bonus promotion.
- Only bets on a ticket with minimum odds of 1.2 are eligible for the promotional offer. If the bet is placed on a game with odds less than 1.2 then the ticket would not contribute towards the offer.
- All sports and bet markets of NairaBet count towards this promotion.
How is the Cashback amount calculated when one game spoils the ticket?
In order to calculate the cashback amount when one game spoils the qualifying accumulator bets, the accumulator bonus is removed as the bonus is meant for the winning ticket. The next thing that is removed is, the odds of the game which spoils the ticket. Now the cashback will be calculated as the 10% of this remaining amount up to N100,000.
For example, You place a 10 accumulator bet with N100 and your expected returns is equivalent to N250,000 and your accumulator bonus was N50,000, making your expected winnings equal to N300,000. A game of 1.5 spoils your ticket, thus the following calculations will lead to your cashback or compensatory amount.
10% of (Expected Winnings – Accumulator Bonus – Odds of game that spoiled the ticket)
- Expected winnings were equal to N300,000. Out of which N50,000 which was the accumulator bonus will be removed, giving us N250,000.
- In order to take out the odds of 1.5 game, which spoiled the ticket, we will divide N250,000 by 1.5 which will give us N166,666.66 (N250,000/1.5).
- Now 10% of this amount would be calculated and the number of units staked will be subtracted to get the final cashback amount (166,666.66X10% – 10 = N16,656.66)
You placed an accumulator bet with N100 but lost it because of a 1.5 game. But don’t worry as NairaBet will pay you N16,656.66 as a compensation, which is pretty big than the amount staked.