Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 | www.nisrecruitment.org.ng Portal | NIS Recruitment Form | portal.immigration.gov.ng. This article provides vital information on Nigerian immigration service 2019 recruitment form, requirements and how to apply for jobs at www.nisrecruitment.com.ng recruitment portal.
This is to notify the General Public and candidates that applied for the 2019 NIS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has shortlisted successful candidates and has sent out invitations.
Please check the email used during application for further details. In case you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as future opening will be announce at other times.
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2019 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2019 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Important Points to Note on Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Immigration Service.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.immigration.gov.ng
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Immigration Service.
How To Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
The cost of the updated Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers is 2000 NGN
See the payment detail below.
Account Name: JOHNSON JOSEPH
Account Number: 0043182411
Bank: ACCESS BANK PLC
Electronic Transfers Accepted
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name, (3) amount paid (3) Proposed course of study , and (4) School to to 08156739977
How are you certain the exact Questions and Answers will be delivered to you after making payment.??
Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
StudyandPass Team currently stands out and have been doing business for long, we wont tarnish our image over 2000 to 10,000 , we have been in business since 2010 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.