National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment 2019. This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for NASRDA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NASRDA description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful applications.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- GTBank Internship Programme
- Development Bank of Nigeria Job Portal 2019
Applicants applying for the National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of PH.D, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
To be ascertain if the National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment website: http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment form is out.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover Letter in PDF formats by e-mail to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants should avoid falling prey to tricksters by shunning any promise of employment for a fee.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NASRDA Recruitment 2019 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
What’s your say on this? We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NASRDA Recruitment 2019, kindly drop a comment below.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Department of State Service Recruitment 2019
- Andela Internship Programme
- FRSC Recruitment 2019
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- SAIPEM Job Recruitment 2019
- Federal High Court Nigeria Recruitment
- Department of Petroleum Resource Recruitment 2019
- ARCN Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment