Are you a job applicant searching for the Nigerian LNG Recruitment Recruitment 2019 Form? If yes, we’ve listed the top vacant positions in the NCAA.gov.ng job portal for you today.
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Nigerian LNG (NLNG) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful applications.
RELATED JOBS TO APPLY FOR:
- FRSC Recruitment 2019
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form
- DSS Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Job Recruitment
- 2019/2020 Customs Recruitment
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a liquefied natural gas (LNG) producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria which is responsible for the production of natural gas for export purposes. See more details below;
Being an independent entity of its own related to the NNPC in a way, NLNG is a stepping stone for Nigeria to overcome her oil exploitation routine having converted about 119Bcm (billion standard cubic meters) of associated gas (AG) to exports as LNG and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs), thus helping to reduce gas flaring by upstream companies.
Flares are only permitted in order to eliminate waste gas which cannot be recycled for further use. Flares also act as safety systems for non-waste gas and are released through pressure relief valves, when required, to ease the strain of the equipment.
There are tons of employment opportunities in NLNG waiting to be grabbed and harnessed, below are vacancies you can apply for;
- Consultant Pediatrician
- Charge Nurse
- Shift Nurse
- Security Adviser Marine
- Senior Security Advisor- Intelligence, Investigation and Strategy
- Manager of Corporate Security Services (CSS)
- Marine supervisor
- Corporal Medical Services Advisor
- Head Business Improvement
- Voyage Management and Agency Officer (Tari)
- Finance Officer
- Airstrips Operation Superintendent
- Deputy Crewing Management
- Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer
- Laboratory Analyst
- Consultant Surgeon
- Trainee Operator
Educational Qualifications to Work in the Nigeria LNG
Educational qualifications depend on the job position you’ll be applying for but the basic requirements are listed below;
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Not be more than 28 years based on the position
- Have completed the NYSC
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Possess good communications and problem-solving skills
- In addition, the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Minimum experience required-depending on position applied for
- Minimum qualification- depending on position but usually from Bachelor’s degree/HND upwards.
- Coursed desired- depends on the position. If you’ll be applying for a medical vacancy, you’ll need medical requirements like the MBBS etc and for the engineering vacancies, BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
Application is usually done online; below is the guide to apply.
- Visit http://www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx
- When the page opens, click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy.
- You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
You could also contact their offices using the addresses compiled below;
Nigeria LNG Limited
Intels Aba Road Estate
KM 16 Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel: +234-803-907-4000-3, +234-803-905-2000, +234-802-473-4000, +234(0)84-28-4000.
PORT-HARCOURT SUPPLY BASE
Nigeria LNG Limited
Amadi Creek, Off Eastern by-pass, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.,
Tel: +234-84-232900, +234-82-440-480-9,
Nigeria LNG Limited
LNG Plant Complex, Bonny Island.
LONDON LIAISON OFFICE
10 Dean Farrar Street
London SW1H ODX.
Tel: +44-020-7799-2677, +44-020-7799-2722 (24 Hours).
Fax: +44-020-7233-0034, +44-020-7976-7769.
ABUJA LIAISON OFFICE
5th and 6th floor
Bank of Industry Building
Plot 256, Zone AO, off Herbert Macaulay way
Central Business District, Abuja
Tel: +234-09-6280261-6; +234-09-6715450
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
38 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A. Ikeja
Tel: +234 803-905-5000, +234 802-473-5000
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about 2019 Nigeria LNG Recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
CHECK OUT OTHER JOBS TO APPLY FOR: