Table of Contents
The general public is hereby inform that the Bauchi State College of Nursing and Midwifery will commence the sales of application forms for admission into Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes on Monday 24/6/2019 to Friday 2/8/2019.
- How to apply for Bauchi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019?
- Where to obtain form for Bauchi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019?
- Bauchi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission portal 2019?
- When is the deadline for Bauchi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019?
Bauchi State College of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Requirements:
- Prospective candidates wishing to apply must have 5 Credits in the following subjects: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings in NECO and WAEC.
- NABTEB is also considered in not more than 2 sittings.
- Age (16years and above)
How To Apply For Bauchi State College of Nursing And Midwifery:
All prospective candidates can purchase the scratch card at FCMB Bauchi opposite Airtel office and FCMB Azare Branch along Jama’are road at the cost of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00)only. Prospective candidates should log on the website to fill, download and print the form online.
- Registration fee — N5,000.00
- Processing fee — N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee — N200.00
- Customized file — N300.00
- Three recent coloured passport photographs
- Original and 2 photocopies of Educational Certificate – FLSC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Original and 2 photocopies of Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Original and 2 photocopies of Change of Name if applicable
All prospective applicants are expected to come to the College on Saturday 3rd August, 2019 for the entrance examination at 8:00am.
They are to come along with their writing materials, Printed/downloaded copy of the completed application forms should be submitted before the date of entrance examination.
Interview for successful candidates will be conducted from 2nd – 14th September, 2019. Both the entrance examination and interview for the 2 programmes will be conducted simultaneously at the College premises.