Table of Contents
In this article, you will get to apply for the BOF Recruitment and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2019
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment 2019
BOF has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the BOF application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for BOF Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 BOF form?
- Is the BOF 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will BOF Recruitment start?
- I need BOF Trending Jobs update?
- Is BOF Recruitment real for 2019?
- When is BOF Application Deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
BOF Job Description
The Budget Office of the Federation was established to provide budget function, implement budget and fiscal policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Budget Office is structured into six departments.
Each department is sub-divided into divisions for functional purposes. Function and Output of Budget Office All budget systems have three basic tasks: Maintain aggregate fiscal discipline Allocate resources in accord with government priorities Promote the efficient delivery of service
This entails revenue estimation using current information on oil production and prices. It also involves estimation of non-oil receipts, and developing of a macroeconomic framework.
- Revenue/Fiscal Policy
- Expenditure Social
- Expenditure Economics
- Budget Monitoring and Evaluation
- Finance and Accounts
- Internal Audit
Available Vacant Positions
Note: Currently, there is no recruitment currently ongoing. Don’t forget to check-in due time for updates and also BOOKMARK this page.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the BOF recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about BOF Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment 2019
- Npower Recruitment 2019
- CRIN Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Recruitment
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment