The management of Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH), Ogbomoso, Oyo State is now selling supplementary forms for admission into its School of Nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. See details on the requirements and steps on how to apply for the BUTH school of nursing admission below.
The authority of the Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its school of nursing programme for the 2019 /2020 academic session.
Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility.
Candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, at not more than two sittings, in two accredited SSCE examination board. (i.e. NECO & WAEC).
NOTE: Combination of NECO & WAEC will be entertained.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Please, all students should note that payments which are made to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2019 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE (9th July 2019).
Entrance Examination: Entrance Examination holds 9th July, 2019.
For quick help send mail to [email protected] or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm)