Here is a compilation of Questions and Answers for the NDLEA Examinations..Get prepared Immidiately;
1.What are the visions of NDLEA
ANS– To become the most proactive and leading Drug Law Enforcement Agency on the African Continent and one of the best in the world through the provision of effective and efficient services to Nigerians by cutting off the supply of illicit drugs, reducing the demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse, tracing and recovering drug -related proceeds and contributing to the creation and maintenance of an enviable image for the Nation throughout the world.
2. Who is the current Chairman of NDLEA
ANS– The Chairman/Chief executive of NDLEA is Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah rtd
3. What are the key Job specifications of the Directorate of Asset and Financial investigation
- The enforcement functions, which entail the detection and investigation of drug related money laundering activities, as well as the tracing, and investigation of suspected proceeds of illicit drugs to facilitate confiscation as empowered by both the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Act (NDLEA ACT CAP N30 LFN 2004) and the Money Laundering Prohibition Act (MLPA 2011). In order words the Directorate is the Anti-Money Laundering unit of the Agency.
- Providing representation for the Agency in her interaction with relevant sister law enforcement and security agencies, other government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), and international organisations, so as to fashion out Nigeria’s AML policies and enforcement mechanisms that will be in line with the global efforts and standards.
- Carry out sensitization and enlightenment programmes on behalf of the Agency, for relevant stakeholders and the general public, on AML issues as they relate to drug trafficking.
4.The DIRECTORATE OF DRUG DEMAND REDUCTION in the NDLEA is responsible for?
ANS- Co-ordination of the drug demand reduction activities of the Commands to ensure standardization of professional drug demand reduction efforts.
5. The Communications Department in the NDLEA is under which department in the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency?
ANS–Directorate of Technical Services
6. The Lagos state Head office of the NDLEA IS ——-
ANS- Lagos Head Office Address –4, Shaw Road (Onilegbale Road)
Postal Address: PMB 40004, Falomo Post Office, Ikoyi, Lagos.Phone: Tel: +234-80-621-999-99
7. WHAT ARE THE
COMMONLY ABUSED DRUGS?
Cough Syrup with codeine
Gasoline, Aerosols (glues)
8. WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES ASSOCIATED WITH DRUG ABUSE
ANS- PHYSICAL: brain
damage, liver damage, hypertension, excessive heartbeat, chronic bleeding,
damage to unborn babies, cancer, anemia,etc.
PSYCHOLOGICAL: sleeplessness, anxiety, depression, psychosis, craving desire, distorted perception reduced coordination hallucination, panic attacks, etc.
SOCIAL: loss of job, family disintegration, expulsion from school, criminal offences, stealing, assassination, rape, armed robbery, premature death , etc.
9. DOES THE NDLEA AGENCY HAVE REHABILITATION CENTERS?
10.List 5 Communications Device commonly used by the NDLEA
- Walkie Talkies,
- Telephone lines, and
- Satellite/TV facilities.
10. WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR DRUG ABUSE?
ANS– Many reasons have
been abduced to drug abuse. Some of the common predisposing factors in Nigeria
• Social pathologies such as unemployment and parental deprivation
• Emotional and psychological stresses such as anxiety, frustration, economic depression
• Peer group pressure characterized by the desire to be accepted among friends or in social circles
• The desire to achieve success in a competitive world; and
• Warped (materialistic ) value system in the society such as the crave to get rich quickly.
11.What are the REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION(NGO ?
ans–> Membership of
not less than 10(Ten) people
• It must have a constitution
• Permanent structure/fixed address
• Well-equipped internet facilities
• Web site address
• Must be registered with the network of NGO’s Drug Demand Reduction
• Cooperate affairs commission (CAC) registration
• Other areas of specialization apart from Drug Demand Reduction
• Patrons (sponsors) board member
• Past events in Drug Demand Reduction
• Age of the organization
12. WHAT ARE GATEWAY DRUGS
ANS– Gateway drugs are substances people tend to try first when they start using drugs. These three substances are gateway drugs: Nicotine, Alcohol, Marijuana.
13. WHAT IS DRUG ADDICTION
ANS– Addiction is the physical or mental “need” for a drug. The process of becoming addicted is usually slow.for example, it can take weeks, months, and even years to become “hooked” on the nicotine in cigarettes. But once a person is addicted, getting and using the drug becomes a very important part of his/her life. Once a person is addicted to one drug, it is easier to become addicted to other drugs.
14.. WHY SHOULD I BE
CONCERNED ABOUT THE GATEWAYDRUGS
ANS– Gateway drugs are the most commonly used, easiest to get and seemly harmless of all drugs. The pressure to try them is great. You should be concerned about them precisely because they are so popular and seem so harmless. In reality, they have many hidden dangers including addiction, physical illness and mental problems. Once a person is addicted, quitting the drug addiction keeps getting harder. That is why the sooner a person stops; the easier it is to beat the addiction.
16.. WHY DO YOUNG KIDS USE INHALANTS
ANS– Young kids use inhalants because they are cheap and easy to get. They also use inhalants for the following reasons:
• To satisfy curiosity about the substan0ce’s effects
• To experience the changes in perception caused by using inhalants
• To gain recognition and acceptance from peers
• To rebel against or challenge parents or society
17..WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF NDCMP
ANS- NATIONAL DRUG CONTROL MASTER PLAN
18.. Is the NDCMP 2015-2019 the first Master plan for the country?
19.. The first NDCMP was published In what year?
20. In what year was the second edition of NDCMP published?
21.. What does the Availability, Access and control of Narcotics and
Psychotropic Substances for Medical and Scientific Purposes Pillar stand for?
ANS– This strategic pillar focuses on activities that will strengthen regulatory mechanisms, develop national guidelines for health professionals and aims to improve collaboration between regulatory and law enforcement agencies. This strategic pillar consists of the following themes;
• Estimation and Quantification
• Dispensing and Rational Use
• Control and Access
22.. What does the Drug Demand Reduction (DDR) Strategic Pillar stand for?
ANS– This strategic pillar aims at expanding and improving drug treatment
and care services as well changing public attitudes to reduce stigmatization
associated with drug use and abuse.
Additionally, it promotes the delivery of evidence-based drug prevention programmes aimed at reducing the likelihood of young people getting initiated into drug use. Also, this pillar outlines activities that will strengthen the coordination of drugs and HIV and AIDS control.
23.. The DDR strategic pillar has four themes, namely ?
ANS.. Sensitization, Advocacy and prevention
Treatment and Continuing Care
Drug Use and HIV and AIDs platform
National Drug Monitoring System
24.WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF DDR?
ANS..> DRUG DEMAND REDUCTION
25. ARE THERE PROFESSIONALS TO ATTEND TO DRUG DEPENDENT PERSONS AT THE CENTERS?
Join Over 400,000+ Readers Online Now.
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest Information from 247amend via push Notification
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [Adverts@247amend.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
- Know the True Benefits of Payday or Bad Credit Loans in Canada
- How to stand out from so many bloggers through image optimization nowadays
- Savefromnet Review: Is It Safe to Download YouTube Videos
- 5 environmental apps you should start using today to save our future
- What Are the Best Websites for Audio File Uploading and Sharing?
- EFCC Recruitment 2020 Form Efccnigeria.org/efcc/career registration guide
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Review and 50% 0ff now
- What Is The Best Platform to Develop Web Applications?
- How to Download and Use the bolt app on Android phone(Bolt app,formally Taxify)
- How To Buy And Sell On Jiji.ng(Complete review of Jiji.ng website)
List of countries in South America
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=””]List of countries in South America[/button] List of countries in South...
List of countries in North America
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]List of countries in North America[/button] Countries in North America-North America is a...
15 Best Study Abroad Programs In Finland 2019 for Student Worldwide
Table of Contents 15 Best Study Abroad Programs In Finland 2019 for Student Worldwide15 Best Study Abroad Programs In Finland...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review, Full Specifications and Price
Table of Contents Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ReviewFull SpecificationsAnnouncementPlatformNetwork and ConnectionsBodyDisplayStorageCameraSensorsBatteryColoursPriceOpinions Spread the love Get your hands on it!...
List of countries in Europe
Spread the love List of countries in Europe-Europe is a unique continent, which is not surrounded by water from...
List of countries in Africa
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=””]List of countries in Africa[/button] Countries in Africa–Surrounded by water from...
List of countries in Asia
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]Countries in Asia[/button] Countries in Asia-Being the largest continent in the world unlike...
List of countries in Australia / Oceania
Spread the love List of countries in Australia / Oceania Countries in Australia / Oceania–The smallest continent in the...
Full List of 7 continents of the world
Table of Contents [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]ASIA[/button][button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]NORTH AMERICA[/button][button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]SOUTH...
Top Highest Paid Footballers in Nigerian Professional Football League
Table of Contents [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Top Highest Paid Footballers in Nigerian Professional Football League[/button][button color=”” size=”” type=”3d”...
All Jobs Questions & Answers1 month ago
12 Nigerian Postal Service Job Responsibilities, Take Note!
Technology1 week ago
Mtn YouTube Streaming Plan: How to power all Apps
Education1 week ago
How to Find a Good Online College 2019 in United States
Blog3 weeks ago
Face App- Everything You Need To Know About The App
Latest Jobs4 weeks ago
Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 | Download PDF | NCS Shortlist | Customs Shortlisted Names 2019/2020
Business &Money3 weeks ago
Are you creative? Get N500m from UBA to push your music, tech or fashion business in 2020
Mobile phones1 month ago
How to Share Your Data bundle on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
Cryptocurrencies1 month ago
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies to Buy in 2019