Do you know you can send Email to Facebook from Gmail account? With Facebook you can easily send email to several users.Although this feature has been in existence for long but there is something interesting about it which I want to share with you guys today. Here is how to go about it:
Firstly, If your Facebook account has been hacked, here is how to recover it.
1. Search for the Facebook contact address. You can check if the contact has sent you the address to use. But if that has not been done, its ok, you can navigate to the user’s Facebook timeline and locate their public username at the end of their URL. For example,if the URL is “http://facebook.com/user” the public username would be “user.” This public username is the first part of the Facebook email address, so the email address would be “[email protected]” Locating your Email address is very simple, I believe its stress free.
2. Click on the “Compose” button at the top of the left sidebar in your Gmail inbox to compose a new email.
3. After completing step 2 above, type the Facebook email address in the “To” field.
4. Type the email’s subject in the subject line as usual and type your email message in the main message text field.
5. Click the “Send” button below to send the message to the Facebook address. The message will arrive in your contact’s Facebook “Messages” box.
Thats all for now