Table of Contents
The Nigerian Police Force, Everything you need to know and how to Join the NPF
The Nigerian police forces are the civil force of a state or the official organization that is responsible for making people obey the law, protect the life of the people and properties, solving a crime and taking adequate action toward those who commit the crime.
There are 5 steps you must consider if you want to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment
let us consider the 5 steps in which you must take before summiting your recruitment form.
Step 1. Ensure that your E-mail or Gmail account and your phone number are active before you apply.
Step 2. Visit their official website @ www.policerecruitment.ng
Step 3. Before summiting your form online, ensure that you review all your information before clicking the submit button
Step 4. On submitting your form a piece of information will be sent to your mailbox, please do ensure that you print and save the copy for future correspondences.
Step 5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Requirements you must attain before applying for the NPF’s 2018 recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: you must be a citizen of Nigeria and possess a national I.d card for identification.
- Age: From 25 years of age and above is accepted and below 18 is not allowed.
3. Education: You moat obtain an O’ Level certificate with at least 5 credits passes in English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4. Character: you must not be an x convict, but have good character
5. Height: men must have a height of 67 and women 1.64 metres and above
6. Chest Measurement: Men should ensure that their expanded chest measurement should not be less than 86cm (34 inches)
7. Physical Features: Applicant must make sure that possess the following deformities or abnormalities :
- amputation of any part of the body.
- defective eyesight or squint eyes.
- flat feet.
- bent knees.
- bow legs.
- knock knees.
- gross malformation of teeth.
- protruding navel.
- Speech impediment.
- deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- bodily scars.
8. Pregnancy: This particular option has to do with women. If you are pregnant please do not avail yourself during Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: All applicant must make sure that the download and fill the guarantors’ form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
- Sureties must be traditional rulers.
- police officer not below the rank of CSP.
- heads of educational institutions attended.
- local government chairman.
- career civil servant not below the rank of grade level 12.
- Military officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF) RECRUITMENT
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.