WAEC Government Exam Questions for 2019/2020|Check Mostly Repeated WAEC Questions Here–This Government Waec Questions are in two categories, which are Objective and Theory
For the First Part of this Questions Click here
31. In which of these organs of the United Nations Organisation is veto power exercised by some countries? (a) the World Health Organisation (b) the Security Council (c) General Assembly (d) the UN Committee against Apartheid (e) the International Court of Justice
32. In a Federal System (such as Nigeria) the Local Governments are directly responsible (a) to the Federal or Central Government (b) to the State Government (c) to the Federal and State Government (d) to no other level of government (e) to any level of government which can provide money for its programmes
33. The 1946 Constitutions in Nigeria and the Gold Coast (Ghana) were the results of (a) pressures from nationalists within the colonies (b) pressures from the British Government (c) pressures by the United States of America (d) pressures from within and from outside these colonies (e) none of the above
34. If the rights of the individual are violated or threatened, where can he go for redress? (a) the Executive branch of government (b) the legislative branch of government (c) the Local Government Council (d) the Judicial branch of government (e) the Ministry of Internal or Home Affairs
35. In the Presidential System of Government, the president is elected to office by (a) the Cabinet (b) the Parliament or Legislature (c) Military (d) the people through direct elections (e) the political party
36. The Military take over power form politicians in West African countries (a) when politicians have become corrupt, and are reckless in their use of powers (b) when there is breakdown of law and order in the country (c) for reasons which touch on the interest of the military (d) because of the personal ambitions of some politicians (e) all of the above
37. By establishing public corporations, governments are trying to (a) eliminate private enterprise (b) compete with private enterprises (c) render crucial service to the public in area which the civil service cannot effectively handle (d) make quick profit at the expense of the people (e) B and D
38. The Constitution of any given country must provide for (a) the distribution of powers (b) the rights and duties of the individual (c) the rule of law (d) none of the above (e) A, B and C
39. In a model in state, pressure group find that the most effective way of achieving their purpose is by (a) causing trouble among the populace (b) influencing decisions of government (c) forming political parties (d) rigging elections to offices of the state (e) A and C
40. Which of the following would you consider the most famous among the leaders of nationalist movements in Nigeria? (a) Kwame Nkrumah (b) General Olusegun Obasanjo (c) Herbert Macaulay (d) Anthony Enachoro (e) Dauda Adegbenro
41. The idea of collective responsibility in the Executive branch of government means that (a) no single member of the Executives can take any responsible decision (b) a member of the Executive has no way out of decisions made in that body (c) a member of the Executive cannot publicly criticise decisions collectively made without first resigning (d) responsible within in the Executive is no unilateral (e) parliament must ratify Executive decisions collectively reached
42. Indirect Rule, as practiced by the British in their West African colonies (a) did not attempt to reform existing traditional institutions (b) was over glorified and expedient nonsense (c) satisfied neither the rulers nor the ruled (d) had nothing in common with the reality of French rule in their colonies (e) meant ruling through existing rulers and attempting to check their excesses.
43. The French idea of assimilation as applied in their colonies (a) was to make Frenchmen out of African subjects (b) would have been allowed to produce more Frenchmen in the colonies than in France itself (c) recognized real value in traditional African culture and was merely aimed at upgrading it (d) produced nothing but African puppets in the colonies (e) was abandoned within a couple of years if its operation
44. The most remarkable thing about post-independence political development in the Gambia is (a) that the country has been swallowed up by the much bigger country of Senegal (b) the relatively untarnished reputation of Si Dauda Jawara (c) that without reliance on overwhelming force, the government has remained in power and tolerated operation (d) the uniquely robust economy which the government has succeeded in establishing for the country and distributed fairly among its people (e) the existence of opposition parties
45. The dominant idea behind the establishment of the Organisation of African Unity is (a) that Africa must unite (b) to show the world that African can also do what Latin American and Asian countries have done (c) to provide a frame-work and opportunities for co-operation on common African problems (d) to promote economic development of Africa (e) to have its Secretary General co-ordinate the foreign policies of member states
46. The nationalist movements in Nigeria and the Gold Coast (Ghana) (a) were different from each other in all respects (b) produced the same results in both countries (c) were dominated by traditional rules (d) influenced each other significantly (e) were led by philosopher kings
47. the new Local Government Reforms in Nigeria (a) seek to establish uniformity in type, purpose and functions of local authorities (b) make traditional rulers more powerful than ever before (c) are a waste of time and the federal government money (d) promote unity but allow for some diversity in the structure of local government (e) would definitely establish clean and efficient governments at the local level
48. The treaty establishing the Economic Community of West African Community of West African States (ECOWAS) was (a) concluded in Lome (Togo) in December, 1976, after hard and exclusive negotiations (b) designed as the main pillar on which an eventual African Common Market would be built (c) the brain-child of Togo and Ghana (d) signed in Lagos in May 1975, to promote trade and other economic co-operation in the region as a whole (e) to immediately tariffs and other barriers to trade among members.
49. The Principle of universal adult suffrage refers to (a) the right of all people to vote (b) the structure of political parties (c) the legal nature of a constitution (d) the right to free speech (e) all of the above
50. A constituency (a) is the same as a legislature (b) is part of the campaign process (c) is an area or district in which the inhabitants can send a representative to parliament (d) is an important part of every monarchy (e) consists of party executives and free-wheelers
SECTION B (THEORY)
Instruction: Answer two questions only from this section
1. Highlight five features of the Hausa/Fulani pre-colonial system in Nigeria (10 Marks)
2a. Define Nigeria foreign policy (2 Marks)
b. Enumerate five reasons why Nigeria adopted Africa as the centerpiece of her foreign policy (8 Marks)
3. Highlight five functions of the judiciary as an arm of government in a contemporary society (10 Marks)
4a. Define the concept of Non-Alignment (2 Marks)
b. State five reasons for the ineffectiveness and problems of non-aligned movement (8 Marks)
SECTION C (THEORY): Answer Two Questions only from this Section
5a. Highlight two aims and objectives of ECOWAS (2 Marks)
b. State four obstacles/problems of Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) (8 Marks)
6a. Define Commonwealth Organization (2 Marks)
b. State four achievements of the Commonwealth Organization (8 Marks)
7a. What is Nigerian federalism? (2 Marks)
b. Highlight four problems of Nigerian federalism (8 Marks)
8a. State three aims and objectives of the Untied Nations Organization (2 Marks)
b. Highlight four achievements of the United Nations Organization (8 Marks)
There you have! Mostly repeated WAEC Questions and Answers on Government…If you have any additional request for us,kindly use the comment section below.
Join Over 400,000+ Readers Online Now.
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest Information from 247amend via push Notification
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [Adverts@247amend.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
- Know the True Benefits of Payday or Bad Credit Loans in Canada
- How to stand out from so many bloggers through image optimization nowadays
- Savefromnet Review: Is It Safe to Download YouTube Videos
- 5 environmental apps you should start using today to save our future
- What Are the Best Websites for Audio File Uploading and Sharing?
- EFCC Recruitment 2020 Form Efccnigeria.org/efcc/career registration guide
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Review and 50% 0ff now
- What Is The Best Platform to Develop Web Applications?
- How to Download and Use the bolt app on Android phone(Bolt app,formally Taxify)
- How To Buy And Sell On Jiji.ng(Complete review of Jiji.ng website)
List of countries in South America
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=””]List of countries in South America[/button] List of countries in South...
List of countries in North America
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]List of countries in North America[/button] Countries in North America-North America is a...
15 Best Study Abroad Programs In Finland 2019 for Student Worldwide
Table of Contents 15 Best Study Abroad Programs In Finland 2019 for Student Worldwide15 Best Study Abroad Programs In Finland...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review, Full Specifications and Price
Table of Contents Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ReviewFull SpecificationsAnnouncementPlatformNetwork and ConnectionsBodyDisplayStorageCameraSensorsBatteryColoursPriceOpinions Spread the love Get your hands on it!...
List of countries in Europe
Spread the love List of countries in Europe-Europe is a unique continent, which is not surrounded by water from...
List of countries in Africa
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=””]List of countries in Africa[/button] Countries in Africa–Surrounded by water from...
List of countries in Asia
Spread the love [button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]Countries in Asia[/button] Countries in Asia-Being the largest continent in the world unlike...
List of countries in Australia / Oceania
Spread the love List of countries in Australia / Oceania Countries in Australia / Oceania–The smallest continent in the...
Full List of 7 continents of the world
Table of Contents [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]ASIA[/button][button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]NORTH AMERICA[/button][button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]SOUTH...
Top Highest Paid Footballers in Nigerian Professional Football League
Table of Contents [button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Top Highest Paid Footballers in Nigerian Professional Football League[/button][button color=”” size=”” type=”3d”...
All Jobs Questions & Answers1 month ago
12 Nigerian Postal Service Job Responsibilities, Take Note!
Technology2 weeks ago
Mtn YouTube Streaming Plan: How to power all Apps
Education2 weeks ago
How to Find a Good Online College 2019 in United States
Blog4 weeks ago
Face App- Everything You Need To Know About The App
Latest Jobs4 weeks ago
Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 | Download PDF | NCS Shortlist | Customs Shortlisted Names 2019/2020
Mobile phones1 month ago
How to Share Your Data bundle on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
Business &Money3 weeks ago
Are you creative? Get N500m from UBA to push your music, tech or fashion business in 2020
Cryptocurrencies1 month ago
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies to Buy in 2019