Table of Contents
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Requirements, and Registration Form Portal
The advertisement for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently ongoing. This exclusive job update information will cover many streams of enquiries such as KPMG Nigeria registration portal, KPMG Vacancies 2019, KPMG Nigeria Jobs, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment requirements, KPMG Nigeria registration, KPMG Nigeria Registration guidelines, and so on.
KPMG Nigeria is recruiting currently. There are vacancies at KPMG Nigeria. All candidates that are qualified may apply online for any of the available vacant job positions below before the deadline day. Important details such as KPMG Nigeria 2019 recruitment details, educational qualifications, registration requirements, salary scale, recruiting states job description and various other important information have been provided here on 247amend.com and also on KPMG Nigeria official website.
KPMG Nigeria is a world known network of professional services firm that are independent. They are experts in the provision of advisory services, tax and audit to clients in different industries and sectors. There are available job positions at KPMG Nigeria which are to be occupied by eligible Nigerians. Browse through the listed jobs and apply for the position of your choice according to the procedures, requirements and information provided.
Available Jobs, Positions and Requirements.
1. Managing Director
Job Location: Lagos
The job holder will:
- Implement organizational strategy designed to achieve both financial and business goals
- Develop and chair customer support, lead credit risk, finance marketing and other operations.
- Transform the behavior of consumers into actionable inputs for models of credit/risk
- See to the governance and maintenance of risk policies and procedures involving consumers
- Ensure a great level of customer satisfaction
- Pose as the identity of the company in Nigeria, and contribute actively to relevant conversations, events and articles
- Promote a wonderful relationship with the Central Bank, Commercial Banks, Mobile Operators, Debt Financers, Payment Gateways, Industry Associations and all other partners
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or any equivalent
- A Minimum of 5 years Management Level experience in Banking, Financial Services or Micro-Finance/Credit sector; facilitating medium-to-large business teams
- Availability to travel around Nigeria and pay occasional visits to KPMG headquarters
- The ability to work for long periods of need be
- Experience in Tech start-up
- Citizen of Nigerian
- Good knowledge of of Data Analytics & Visualization Tools SQL / Elastic Search / Excel
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and policy governance
- Visible experience in running digital performance campaigns
- Inspiring leadership
- A track-record of business success
- Solutions orientated thinking
- A good understanding of statistical concepts, financial analysis and credit business metrics
- Lightning-speed communication ability
- A series of interviews, speeches and PR campaigns that have been documented, in which you displayed your presentation skills and abilities
How to Apply
Candidates that are qualified and interested in applying for this job position should click here to apply online.
Where to apply?
All the available job positions that have been advertised by KPMG Nigeria can be applied for on KPMG Nigeria’s official website and application portal via kpmg.com.
When is the closing date?
The closing date for KPMG recruitment 2019 process is unknown at this moment. Eligible candidates should endeavour to apply between now as soon as they can before the closure of applications. Applications on and after the proposed closing date for applications will be rejected.
In what states is the recruitment application going on?
The KPMG recruitment 2019 application process is currently ongoing anywhere in the following states listed below. But make sure that before applying for a desired job position, you look out for the available states in which the job vacancies have been posted:
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
Some Job Application Tips
We are well aware that many things are going on in the country in form of deception and scam due to the increasing number of job applicants in the country. Endeavour to read through the following job application tips which have listed below in order to assist you make the healthiest of decisions in your series of job quests and applications.
- On this page, we publish the latest available jobs in Nigeria, including all the vital detail that you need regarding each available jobs and vacancies. These jobs are meant for ALL qualified and capable Nigerian candidates who are expected to proceed with the advertised job positions and apply according to the requirements of each job position.
- When applying for any jobs, endeavour to take key note of the requirements and information of every job, and apply accordingly.
- Take notes of the application deadline date for each advertisement and also make sure you present ONLY genuine documents and information during your job application process.
- The jobs we have posted here can be applied for free of charge (except application charges by a cyber cafe). Do not pay any money to anyone who approaches you with the promise of a job after your application. It could be a scam and you lose your money and possibly risk prosecution.
- Crosscheck job application links before proceeding to apply for any advertised job on the internet with your personal details. If you find a job vacancy posting on 247amend.com, make sure you proceed to apply for that job through the links we provide on our job application page.
- We care for our esteemed guests and readers and would not want you to miss out on important job updates and the latest available scholarships. We intend to keep you posted and alert you as soon as there are new opportunities. Kindly leave your comments below and we will notify you directly immediately there’s an available job listing we believe you should apply for.
Other Hot Jobs: