WAEC Marketing Questions 2019 and How to Check OBJ & Theory Answers
WAEC Marketing Questions 2019 and How to Check OBJ & Theory Answers.
Marketing, WAEC Marketing, Marketing WAEC Questions 2019… In this article, I will be showing you past WAEC Marketing objective and theory random repeated questions for free. You will also understand how WAEC Marketing questions are set and many other examination details.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries. … In a year, over three million candidates registered for the exams coordinated by WAEC.
WAEC Marketing Questions 2019
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions which will cover the entire syllabus. Candidates are expected to answer all the questions in 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: will be a 2-hour paper consisting of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer any four for 80 marks.
1. The performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
2. Goods produced for immediate use by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
3. Which of the following is not a component of marketing mix?
4. Which of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior?
A. Life style
Explain the following:
(a) Consumer market
MORE MARKETING WAEC EXAMINATION QUESTIONS SAMPLES!!
- In marketing demand means what the family A. Needs Wants
- Can sell D. Can afford
- A merchandizer is a person who is responsible for the A. Securing of the stove Quality of the goods C. Attractive display of products
- Storing of the products
- The exchange of goods and services in International marketing is A. Counter trade foreign trade C. Entreport trade D. Domestic trade
- The first marketing orientation is A. Product Concept Marketing concept C. Selling concept D. Production concept
- A company that offers storage facility to a seller is A. Marketing intermediary Insurer C. Buyer D. Market facilitator
- The banning of cigarette advertisement in a country is A. An economic influence on marketing A religious influence on marketing C.
A political influence on marketing D. A social influence on marketing
- One way to express marketing concept is A. customer is the servant Customer is the boss C. Seller is the boss D. Seller is the servant
- A function of market union in the local market is to A. Offer bank loans to members Establish common market price C. Defend members in law court D. Insure products of all members
- Which of the following stage is NOT in the buyers decision making process? A. Need recognition Brand identification C. Information search D. Purchase decision
- A commercial building for the storage of good is A. Cash and Carry store Mobile store C. Merchanize D. Clearing house
- Which of the following goods can be stored in a state warehouse?
- Commodities owned by the state indigenes B. Grains and liquid substances C. Goods struggled into the country D. Vehicles whose custom duties have been paid
- Activities aimed at stimulating the purchases of a product or service at the point of state is called A. Advertising Exchange
- Merchandizing D. Strategy
- The “P” in the marketing mix that manages the distribution of the product is A. Packaging Place C. Price D. Promotion
- A manufacturer who distributes his products through a large number of retailers is involved in ______ distribution A. Exclusive Intensive C. Selective D. Market
- Which of the following is an advantage of road transport?
- Expensive for carrying bulky goods B. Indiscriminate charges on goods C. No time schedule D. Not suitable for fragile goods
- The fastest and most economical channel for the distribution of a perishable product is
- Producer consumer
- Producer Retailer Consumer
- Producer Retailer Consumer
- Producer Wholesaler Agent Consumer
- Distributing channels perform the following functions EXCEPT
- Financing production B. Price stabilization C. Promoting sales
- Taking management decision
- Goods and raw materials extracted in their natural form are generally referred to as ____ products Finished B. Manufactured
- Primary D. Secondary
- Binding as a form of transaction is common with ____ market
- Consumer B. Government C. Industrial D. Organizational
- A person who is skilled at helping farmer traders etc in achieving their set objective is called a/an A. Entrepreneur Facilitator C. Leader D. Marketer
- Assigning tasks and allocating resources to members of staff to enable them achieve the goals of the marketing outlet is known as
- Controlling B. Directing C. Organizing D. Planning
- The act of producing goods in one country and selling them to customers overseas is Comparative marketing B. Domestic trade C. Licensing
- The major mineral product that is traded at the international market by the Nigeria government is A. Columbite Crude oil C. Diesel D. kerosene
- The movement of goods and passenger from one country to another through waterways is called ____ transport Air B. Marine
- Pipeline D. Rail
- activities geared towards promoting proper display and sale of goods at retail price are known as _______ A. Advertising Distributing C. Merchandizing D. Packaging
- The channel through which information about products gets to the target audience is regarded as _____ media Advertising B. Audio C. Audio visual D. Broadcast
- Financial and non-financial rewards given to customers in appreciation of regular patronage of a firm’s product are known as
- Advertising B. Branding C. Discount D. Incentives
- In the consumer decision process, the stage at which a consumer buys the product is known as A. Compensatory model Evaluation of alternative C. Information search D. Purchase decision
- The monetary value of a production service is called A. Cash
- Commission C. finance D. Price
- A group of potential customers willing to engage in an exchange to satisfy their needs is referred to as A. Business distributions
- Franchise D. Market
- Words or number which give identity to products and services are known as A. Additional features Brand name C. Product D. Label
- Petroleum jelly is obtained from A. Coal Columbite C. Crude oil D. Iron ore
- Marketing functions include the following EXCEPT A. Financing
- International trade C. Production D. Promotion
- Price reduction given to buyers who settle their bills promptly is known as ____ discount Cash B. functional C. Trade
- Onions sellers Association is an example of A. Cooperative society
- Market Union C. Political party D. Trade association
- A set of activities organized to inform, attract and induce customers to buy a product in preference to other is known as A. Advertising
- Marketing C. promotion D. Publicity
- Mrs Asake Ornotosho plans to establish a cosmetics shop but has no capital what type of credit facility will you advice her to take and pay back in 5 years? A. Bank overdraft longterm loan C. Mortgage loan D. Short term loan
- Which of the following is NOT function of labeling? It A. Describes the product identifies the product C. Increases competition
- Increase sales
- Preparation of payment vouchers, staff wages and salaries is an organization and function of ___ department A. Finance Logistics C. Personal D. Production
- The type of transport a manufactuer will use will be influenced by A. Type of sales The taxon the goods C. The customer’s age D. Nature of goods
SECTION B: THEORY
ATTEMPT ANY 5 QUESTIONS
- Explain the FOUR classification of consumer products and give two example each.
2a. In a tabular form outline FOUR differences between consumer goods and industrial goods
- What is marketing mix?
- What is distribution channel
- Give four functions of distribution channel
- List and explain THREE factors to be considered in choosing a distribution channel
- Give FOUR reasons why firm should tag prices on their product
- Rotrix enterprises is a marketing company with the following officers
iii. Product manager
- Advertising manager
- Public relation manager
- Marketing manager
vii. A staff is attached to each manager
represent RoTRix enterprises in a hierarchical organizational chart
5a. State FIVE roles of facilitators in marketing Agricultural products
- State FIVE roles of facilitators in food processing industrial
6a. What is branding
- State THREE advantages of branding to each of the following
7a. Differentiate between primary product and secondary product
- List six non-oil mineral products that can be found in Nigeria
- State FIVE problems of marketing petroleum products in Nigeria
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Marketing Questions 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.