Custom menus in WordPress may contain connections to pages, classes, custom connections or other substance sorts. You can likewise indicate an alternate route name for a menu thing and in addition appoint different qualities. There’s no restriction on what number of menus you can make, so if your topic incorporates more than one menu area, you can pick which custom menu to connect with every area. You can likewise utilize custom menus in conjunction with the Custom Menus gadget.
The most effective method to Create a Custom Menu in WordPress
1. To begin making a custom menu, sign into your WordPress site and snap to extend the Appearance menu on the left half of the WordPress Dashboard.
2. Tap on the Menus interface in the Appearance menu. You’ll now observe the Menus editorial manager page.
3. Enter your menu name, and snap Create menu.
4. Presently you’re prepared to include menu things from the crates on the left, for example, pages, classifications and connections.
5. On the off chance that you’d get a kick out of the chance to change which menu choices you see from this page, snap to extend the Screen Options tab. Presently you can include other menu things choices, for example, posts, labels or arrangements, or show propelled menu properties like CSS classes.
6. When you have your menu things masterminded all together, click Save Menu. You now have another route menu that can be included to any menu area your WordPress site.