Application Deadline: 16th March, 2018
The University of Sheffield is awarding 50 runners-up applicants scholarship awards. The award is for new full-time home fee-paying undergraduate students beginning their studies in September 2018. The accommodation award will be a standard single en-suite room in either Ranmoor/Endcliffe or City.
Course Level: Undergraduate program.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are to put the University of Sheffield as their first choice before 19 July 2018.
- The award is for new full-time home fee-paying undergraduate students beginning their studies in September 2018.
- Applicants can apply for more than one award but you will only receive either the Scholarship Challenge awards or Alumni awards.
- To enter the challenge to be awarded one of 25 scholarships of a year’s free accommodation at the University of Sheffield, you are required to answer this question: “How would you use the influence and expertise you will gain at the University of Sheffield to change something in your community?”
- Submit your entry as a 60-second video, a 600-word essay or a one-sided A3 poster design.
- Use the scholarship form to apply (log into MUSE first or click/tap on the blue MUSE account button on the scholarship form).
- You must have a University of Sheffield MUSE account to apply for this scholarship.