When it comes to mobile world technology on phone gadgets, Samsung is literally one of the major competitors in the market. Every year, there is a unique feature that leaves us screaming with the release of any new phone. If you ask some people about the best phone in the world, some will mention “iPhone”, some others will prefer “Samsung”, while some people exalt both companies as giants in mobile phone technology.
- One of the most notable differences between the iPhone and Samsung mobile device is the brand logo. iPhones have a silver apple with a bite taken out of it behind the device. While Samsung phones have the word Samsung boldly written in front and behind the device.
- Another significant difference between these two devices is that the iPhone always has a round home button at the bottom of the screen while the Samsung has a cylindrical home screen button.
Now I will go into in-depth reviews of both device body structure using the iPhone 7 and Galaxy S8. Apple hasn’t made any significant changes (apart from screen dimensions) to the iPhone since it launched the iPhone 6 in 2014. It’s still a slim (7.1mm) with lightweight (138g) and mostly a very very slim device, with the exception of a small camera bump.
3. Samsung devices are also flat but thicker at 8mm and heavier at 155g (Galaxy S8). The Samsung Galaxy S8 still has a bigger screen dimension 148.9 x 68.1 x 8mm with screen touching the rims of the device. Compared to the iPhone 7 which is specified at 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1mm. Plus the Samsung S8 gives a longer battery life and also much more expensive.
4. And also, iPhones are known for its quick charging time which makes it faster than Samsung devices. Be it speed, copying and pasting, network, charging and others. iPhones are the key players here.
Let’s are honest, Samsung Galaxy (S8) can stand toe-to-toe with the iPhones (8) in almost every area except device speed and photography if you need 2x optical zoom. So, When looking for a difference you can’t see, be sure to remember this one.
5. Finally, Samsung devices are Android devices that run on Google while iPhones are IOS where every detail is under Apple’s control. This feature made them take their security to the next level. iPhones are inherently more secure to both viruses/malware and intruders.
Android devices use standard USB ports, so there are many devices/gadgets you can connect to your phone (This is an advantage and a very cheap on too). With mobile tech gadgets like iPhones, you need something that will be able to connect with its proprietary Lightning port.
Recommended: Top 10 things Your Smartphone can do
In addition, the IOS interface is very easy to use and simplified for easy and efficient work delivery. By now you should be able to efficiently spot an iPhone and Samsung device even from a distant space. In case, you do think of buying any of the reviewed devices, do note that Samsung Galaxy S8 do better underwater because of IP68 waterproof certification.
The Galaxy S8 can go to depths of approximately 1.5 meters for 30 minutes while iPhone 7 (IP67-certified), can only survive a depth 1 meter for 30 minutes.READ ALSO:
But which device do you prefer? Do tell in the comment section below.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or Giving us Credit properly. All contents are protected by DMCA. We report you and you get penalized by Google.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.