School of Nursing Anua Community Uyo, Uyo Akwa Ibom Nigeria
- Uyo,Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form for 2019 to 2020 Academic Calendar Year and the Best Method on How to Apply.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing admission application form in Basic Nursing Programme is out and now available online for Sale at the 2019-2020 academic session– Before we proceed here are few things to know and understand about school of Nursing;
There are many nursing schools in Nigeria and also midwifery schools. The list is endless and there are:
- Sixty-eight nursing schools for the general nursing program in Nigeria.
- Sixty-five basic Post-Obstetrics schools throughout Nigeria.
- Eight post-basic psychiatric nursing schools in Nigeria.
These schools offer several nursing programs that include: Three-year basic general nursing program. Basic three-year midwifery training program. Five years Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.N.Sc.) Nursing Program. Eighteen months of the Basic Post Midwife Program. Eighteen months of the Basic Psychiatric Nursing Program. Higher degrees in nursing (mainly in universities with a nursing school).
Searches related to Latest Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form;
- akwa ibom state school of nursing website
- akwa ibom state school of nursing past questions
- 2019 2020 school of nursing form akwa ibom state
- akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2018
- uyo school of nursing admission form for 2019 2020 out on sale
- akwa ibom state school of nursing admission list
- akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2017
- akwa ibom school of nursing result 2018
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form.
Registration Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:Saturday 20th July, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.