Table of Contents
(https://www.firs.gov.ng/SiteApplication)Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply
The Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2019(FIRS) has proven to be one of those job vacancies everyone has been anticipating for in the Nigerian employment/ vacancy gist. A lot of questions on recruitment have been asked on Google search engine and we are here to provide you all necessary information related to the federal Inland Revenue service/2019.
Common Questions about Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment for 2019/2020((https://www.firs.gov.ng/SiteApplication)
- When is FIRS Recruiting Starting for 2019?
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has FIRS Started Recruitment for 2019?
- FIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- FIRS Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- When is FIRS 2019 Recruitment Deadline?
Federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS Tax) is a compulsory levy imposed on the income of individuals, corporate bodies and government agencies for the financing of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue Service has however decided to consider the service of early starters who have a common goal and desire to win in the workforce.
Below is a list of the Federal Inland Revenue service recruitment description;
- Proper assessment of tax returns.
- Application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars should be properly ensured.
- Carrying out inquiries on businesses/ companies.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities.
The successful candidate should be well prepared to work, relate, and support the team internally and externally. Hence, Successful candidates must have sound business knowledge as well as must pose the abilities to carry out tax accounting.
The position requires someone who can carry out the activities of the agency, the challenges and above all can meet the goals of the agency with little or no supervision from higher units.
FIRS Recruitment Qualifications/Skills
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree/HND in Accounting and other related courses
- The knowledge of Computer is very vital especially the use of Microsoft office, Web Applications, and other application.
- Team spirit and ability to effectively delegate duties
- Applicant should understand what building a Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must have good calculative skills to analyse duties.
- Qualified candidates should pose good understanding of the Nigerian Tax Laws. He/she should understand the appreciation of their application as well as the regulatory framework within which the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE operates.
- Qualified Candidate should have the Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate.
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Additional/Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum a B.Sc. / HND or degree equivalent in Accounting or other related field of study.
- Post graduate qualification or a master’s degree qualification will be an additional advantage.
- A successful candidate should keep track record of personal achievement and he/she must have a desire to learn/improve with knowledge
- A candidate should understand all about Nigerian Tax principles, laws and applications.
- Employed candidates should possess a Professional skill/courage to enforce tax laws application
- keep record of all scale of business (large/medium/micro & small scale business accounts).
- Worker should pose a sound reasoning in order to visualize possible gaps in business transactions as well as to project a solution to those gaps.
- Interpretation of business accounts
- Workers must be experienced in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track record of delivering set targets
- Firs workers must have a free criminal record and good character
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
FIRS Recruitment Application Requirements
Applicants are to make sure the following requirements are met or put in place regardless of the position advertised.
- Master’s degree in related discipline
- Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other General Requirement(s)
In addition all Applicants must:
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- medical report
- Provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government.
- computer knowledge is vital
How to Apply
To apply, visit www.firs.gov.ng
Note–Every candidate is expected to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Finally, in order to keep close tab to our daily activities and to get updates on important job information kindly drop your contacts in the comment section