Paypal Nigeria:How To Buy And Sell Paypal Funds In Nigeria
PayPal is an American company that operates worldwide and supports online money transfer and payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, by charging a fee for the payment for services such as one-click transactions and password memory. PayPal’s services allows people to make financial transactions online by granting them the ability to transfer funds or money in an electronic manner between individuals and businesses. With a PayPal account, users can send or receive payments for online auctions on websites, purchase or sell goods and services, or donate money or receive donations. PayPal services also enables you the user to pay, send money, and accept payments. You can register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account and pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. The following are easy steps to create a PayPal account and start buying and selling PayPal funds in Nigeria.ALSO CHECK OUT:
To create a PayPal account, the following steps should be carefully followed to the later
- Launch PayPal official website by typing paypal.com into your device’s URL browser to create an account or install the app
- Click or tap Sign Up for Free or Sign Up on the home page of the website to begin the account creation process
- Type in your email address and choose a password. Endeavor to choose a strong password to avoid disconnection at any point in time or having people break your password and access your financial information. Also make sure to enter a valid email address, as you’ll need to use it to verify your account
- Enter your personal information in the space provided including your full name, valid contact address, and a valid phone number
- Enter your credit or debit card details into the space provide to continue your account creation. You can enter this now or later if you choose to, but at some point you will be needing it to verify your PayPal account
- Enter your correct bank account information to enable you to receive and transfer money to your bank account and also send to other users
- Apply for PayPal credit. PayPal have variety of credit products that helps you to finance your everyday purchase on PayPal.
Verify Your PayPal Account
After your account creation process, you will need to follow the steps bellow to verify your account to enable you to start buying and selling PayPal funds
- Confirm your email address. A confirmation email will be sent to you through your email address, click on ‘’Yes, this is my email” to confirm your email address
- Link your bank account with PayPal to send money from your bank account or transfer funds you receive to your account by clicking or tapping the Link a bank option on your account Summary page. If your bank is listed, you’ll be able to enter your online banking login information to automatically link your account but if not, simply enter your account number and routing number under the checks button and this will take a day or two to confirm
- Link your debit or credit cards to PayPal to manage your various credit and debit cards and allow you to checkout from websites without having to enter your information each time. To do this, simply clicking or tapping the Link a card option on the Summary page to add a card to your PayPal wallet. Ensure to enter the card number, expiration date, and security code. The name on the card must match with the name you used in creating your account.