MTN 100% Approval: How to activate Mtn 1GB for N200 for all Users

How to activate Mtn 1GB for N200 for all Users

Blazing: Mtn 1GB for N200 Eligible to all Users

Mtn 1GB for N200 valid for 1week is now eligible for all users. The mtn winback offer was introduced months ago and it was strictly for users that did welcome back or users that their SIM have been in active for 1month. As a blogger, i feel the pain of our fans who tried so hard to be updated despite not having the money to subscribe. Other networks have cheaper subs, but in one way or the other many users are not to be able to enjoy it.

ALSO CHECK :9 Ways to Clear DStv Error Codes – How to Clear Error Codes

For example; 9mobile 1GB for N200 is eligible for all users only on weekends, Glo 1.2GB for N200 is eligible for all users anytime but many complain about bad network in different areas. Airtel 1GB for N350 is eligible to all user and in the same time valid for 1day only. You can see that 70% people are enjoying the cheaper data while the remaining 30% are forced to do saving before being able to subscribe.

With the eligibility of this Mtn winback offer to all user that gives Mtn 1GB for N200, i believe the stress and pain will at least be shorten by 40%.

ADVERTISING

Just like i did during the days of 9mobile 1GB for N200. How to Subscribe to Mtn 1GB for N200 eligible to all No trick or special tariff plan needed for this Data plan. If you are not eligible for the plan when you Dial *131*65#, worry no more.

No need of leaving your SIM card inactive for a month either. Simply follow the little instructions below. All you have to do is to open your phone SMS and send WBD2 to 131. Boom! You will get an insufficient balance alert if you don’t have enough credit.

ADVERTISING