Application Deadline: 30 July, 2018.
The Edith Cowan University is currently accepting applications for Petroleum Engineering First Cohort Scholarship to study the new Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17).
Course Level: Undergraduate Program.
Eligible Nationalities: International students.
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Applicants must be available to commence study for Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17) in 2018.
- They should ensure they meet the ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- Students are invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorized Education Agents or online on the ECU Online Application Portal.
- Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required. The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served bases, capped at a certain number as determined by ECU.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is Published with optimistic intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at Jaysciencetechinvestment@gmail.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.