Computer training institutes have the capacity to effect everlasting changes. The efficacy of computers cannot be over stressed.The ability to effectively use a computer has become necessary aspect of working in most companies. Technologies would continue to develop. Every individual need to learn and develop themselves as per the latest computer technologies. First, what are computers? click here to read in details
This creates enormous opportunities for people who want to set-up and Start a computer training institute. By Starting a computer training institute, you can utilize your specific expertise to deliver a rewarding career to the clients.
Points to practically take in to consideration before starting an institute for computer training
1) Acquire precise and accurate proficiency: Gain proficiency in the subjects for which you want to start computer training institute.
2) Develop curriculum: Simply understanding how to use a program or software does not make you a qualified trainer. Either purchase teaching materials or create your own, and structure your classes into segmented units that cover the most essential aspects of the programs. Place items of instruction in a logical and understandable order.
Step-by-step process on starting a computer training institute and becoming successful
1) Location: Location is a key for starting a computer training institute. Choose a location where it has easy accessibility, less competitive areas and where there is a great demand for its usage. Prefer location where there are group of educational institutions.
2) Budget: The budget for starting a computer training institute would depend on several factors like the lease amount for the institute, monthly rent, hardware costs, software costs, staff salary costs and other monthly maintenance costs. Prepare your budget for at least 1 year.
3) Buy Software’s: Use only genuine and standard software’s. Thought you need to spend on initial investment for such software, but later-on you would not be in trouble.
4) Standard Hardware: There are several branded companies which are offering PC’s for lowest rates. These also come with warranty for at least 3 years. Using branded ones would help with less maintenance costs.
5) Hire training staff: Since you would not be able to do this on your own, you need to hire training professionals who would work with you in your training institute. To start with, you may need 1-2 trained staff.
RECOMMENDED POST: Top 10 computer safety tips
6) Licensing: You can do certification training courses only if you register with some university or institute. You need to obtain license from them. Also you may need local licenses or labor licence for the staff you may be hiring.
7) Start small, expand large: When you intend to start a computer training institute, you start with small set-up. This way you would not lose much when you have problem and want to shut down. Once you feel that there is good expandable business, you can expand it.
8) Marketing plan: Have a marketing plan on how you want to take your training institute to market. You need to allocate some amount of budget for this. Best ways to market your training institute is to advertise on local news paper, go to colleges and distribute some samples of training material etc.
9) Create website: It may take you $ 120 to $ 150 per year to create and maintain your own website. However, this would be a good option where you want to advertise your training institute. You can keep updating your latest training schedules on this.
10) Use Facebook for advertising: When you are getting stabilized and are able to get some brand name, start advertising on Facebook. This is best way to get more business on Facebook and to create a brand image. It would cost you $ 10 to get this advertised with more than 10,000 people. You can choose the audience by location, age group etc. This way you can have targeted audience for advertisement.
Readers, I would like to have your feedback and suggestions about this article. You can leave a comment in below comments section.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook and Twitter. The links are provided below.