|5 Things a Child Knows About Technology That You Don’t
According to wikipedia, technology is the collection of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation.
How do you feel about your kids? Have you for once felt they are smarter than you about Technology? How could you tell? Do you have living proof? Just wait a minute! Here are 10 Medical Breakthroughs Revolutionizing Modern Healthcare
Here are a few examples:
1) Your kid is faster than you at figuring out and playing computer games. They know better when to hit enter, spacebar, ESC key and arrow keys. In fact, they are better than you at playing these games.
2) Your kid is better at discovering new stuff about your cell phone, which you never knew existed. Take all the help you need from your kid.
3) Your kid knows the easiest way to find information by giving a search on Google bar. They will use simple non-connecting words and yet they will find the required information.
4) They will find a way with other digital gadgets before you and work on them intelligently. In fact they can pace up with technology faster than you. So be sure to interact with them.
5) How about a toy car, train or Lego set? After you have shown them the main theme behind them, they will be more creative and discover further innovative stuff about them and show you which will surprise you very much. Practically, you will be marveled after reading this How to Choose Gaming Peripherals.
So never underestimate your child. Play and laugh with them with digital gadgets or toys. You will always have a lot to learn from them. They will teach you in a way that you can never teach them.
The five ways demonstrated here really exemplifies how amazing kids can be. So feel great and elated that your kids are smart and exciting. The more they grow up, the more they will outsmart you. Take it easy and as fun. There is nothing much to worry about. You just get smart too by learning and picking up cues from them.
Never belittle them or hush them away. Encourage their creative and bright sides with Technology and they will grow and mature in ways that you may have never enisioned. It is your duty to bring out the very best in them. So help them with their curiosity and inquisitiveness about Technology. They will feel gratified and fulfilled, which in turn will give you immense joy and bliss.
So feel great to be proud parent and everything will fall into place. No matter what, you, along with your special kids, will thrive!!