DELAWARE LAW SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP FOR LL.M DEGREE, USA 2018 (PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP)
Delaware Law School in partnership with the Widener University is awarding scholarships to law students who are interested in beginning their master’s degree in the prestigious Delaware school. It is however a partial scholarship aimed at tuition reduction. This scholarship does not cover accommodation, transportation and other expenses.
Mode of Application
There are two ways in which you can apply for this scholarship. The first is to apply directly to the Law School Admission Council (LASC) LL.M Credential Assembly Service. The second way is to download the application form, fill it, scan it and send it via email.
• TOEFL or IETLS test results are required as evidence of English language proficiency with a minimum score of 83 or 6.5 respectively.
• International students from a non-US school who has completed his/her first degree in law is eligible to apply
• Candidates must have completed the application into Delaware law school before applying for scholarship.
• It is also important that candidates have a cumulative GPA to 3.3.
• Provide evidence of community service, leadership roles and volunteering in his/her home country.
Endeavour to have the following document to help speed up your application process:
• Curriculum Vitae/Resume
• Personal Statement
• Letter of recommendation
• Test scores
Official Webpage of Delaware Law School: