Application Deadline: 30 July, 2018.
The Edith Cowan University is currently accepting applications for Petroleum Engineering First Cohort Scholarship to study the new Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17).
Course Level: Undergraduate Program.
Apply for PhD Scholarship at the University of Bordeaux, France.
Eligible Nationalities: International students.
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Applicants must be available to commence study for Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17) in 2018.
- They should ensure they meet the ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- Students are invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorized Education Agents or online on the ECU Online Application Portal.
Apply for DAAD Fellowship Scholarship (PhD)
- Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required. The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served bases, capped at a certain number as determined by ECU.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.