You could face the same challenge if you are an affiliate in any of the affiliate network/programs or probably you are a blogger earning from Google Adsense. Whichever one you chose to belong, you must be ready to at least discover a payment platform that will be the best.
When Nigerian started using Paypal, it was very awesome but some of the features other countries are enjoying were restricted from us. Though this never bothered the Nigerians community probably because we still do receive and send money, they can as well go to hell with their features.
The next phase was a massive ban for Nigerian leading to a lot of Nigerian accounts being disabled while people that have their funds lost them all. As time proceeds the restrictions become worst to the extent that Nigerian can only purchase with this platform.
Meaning, if you are a Nigerian handling massive foreign countries you got to find a country that you can use to reach to your client.
Looking for the best PayPal Nigeria Alternative as at now? Then you got Payoneer. This is where Payoneer came to our rescue.
How does Payoneer work?
Payoneer is an international payment gateway that issues a master card that can be used to withdraw your funds even directly from your bank in Nigeria.
With this account, you are sure to withdraw your hard earning anywhere in Nigeria. To register on Payoneer, you need no special digital skill. Just with your internet and your computer or even your mobile phone and in a few minutes you would have forgotten that you created an account with them.
That’s how hassle-free the platform is. To register on Payoneer you will be required of the following.
• Your Valid email address
• A valid home address as this will be used to deliver your debit card to you.
• A valid Means of Identification. You can use your Voters Card, National ID card or Driver license. Get a scanned copy of any of the card.
• You must be 18 years of age before heading to that platform otherwise you won’t be eligible for having an account.
Some of the benefits of having a Payoneer account in Nigeria
• You don’t need any form of VPN to help you register.
• You don’t need to fake it before you can be able to open an account, unlike Paypal that you need to find an alternative since Nigerian is restricted to using certain features.
• You can always order your debit card to help you make an online payment on site that requires master cards. (before it is free but now you have to order for it before you can be able to get it)
• Registering on Payoneer is totally free and requires no special digital skills.
• With Payoneer’s master card you can withdraw from any bank in Nigeria.
Head to payoneer.com to sign up and start receiving funds easily and fast.