Table of Contents
Get your hands on it! Samsung has confirmed the release of their latest mobile device – the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – and it’s features are astonishing!
The beautiful and sleek phone is the newest project of tech giants Samsung – but one key thing is missing.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review
Samsung has officially confirmed the release of their new device Galaxy Note 10 which is available for order on online stores. The new phone is running Android 9 OS accompanied by Samsung One User Interface (UI).
The Galaxy Note 10 comes with an improved faster performance, four back cameras and a single selfie camera. The phone is designed with a gorgeous AMOLED display and a stylus – S Pen – that does more than we have see in the past.
Powering the Galaxy Note 10 is Qualcomm’s super fast Snapdragon 855 processor, and users of this device get to enjoy a smooth operation of their android phone with the availability of 12 GB in the phone. Samsung has made sure that their customers will enjoy uninterrupted storage of files and documents by installing 256 – 512 GB of internal storage memory in this device, and that is not all. There’s a microSD space that can house up to 1 GB of external memory. What else can we ask for?
The only thing that may look like a discomforting situation to most Samsung fans here is the missing earphones jack. But that’s not a problem at all. Take a look at the full specs!
- Announced: August, 2019
- Release date: August 23, 2019
- OS: Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM | Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/LATAM
Octa-core (1×2.8 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.4 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/China
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM
Adreno 640 – USA/China
Network and Connections
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth:5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Available, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Body dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9mm
- Body Weight: 196grams
- Body build: Stainless Steel frame | Gorilla glass at the front and back
- Display size: 6.8 inches
- Display type: Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal memory: 256/512 GB
- External memory slot: microSD, up to 1 TB
- Rear:  12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS |  12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom |  16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm |  TOF 3D VGA camera
- Front: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Fingerprint (under display)
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, SpO2
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 45W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 20W (market dependent)
- Aura Glow
- Aura White
- Aura Black
- $950 (N344,000)
- Tecno Y6 full specs and review
- Huawei emotion ui 9 review on Huawei mate 20 pro
- Top 5 android features every user needs to know
So there you have it! Samsung Galaxy Note 10 reviewed for you, and it’s awesome specifications revealed to you here at your top choice for all your favorite tech news and gadget updates.
Make your opinions or reviews known to us by leaving your comments below. You can also lay your suggestions, or contact us if you need either our assistance in ordering this wonderful device, or you need further clarification.