Table of Contents
Bolt Nigeria- How to Join and make 400k weekly from Driving with Bolt
Bolt Nigeria-Bolt formally is known as taxify is one of the fastest-growing taxi driving company in Nigeria. With bolt, you can generate up to 400k per week driving part-time or full time.
You decide when to go to work, you are the boss of your own and best of all a good pay. In this article we will discuss all it takes to work with the company, starting from how to become a bolt driver, requirements, how to sign up and download the app, how to use the app to pick your first passenger and how you are being paid.
For you to become a driver in the company you must meet certain requirements and have some valid documents.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Smartphone with GPS
- A 4 door, full functional AC that is not older than 13 years.
- No criminal record
If you have the above requirements then you are good to sign up for an account, which does not take you more than 5minute to register.
Thereafter you will receive an update from email on upcoming training and date for document inspection.
After the inspection and every verification by any of the registering center, you will then move to the trading level.
However, the training usually takes between 1-3 days to get your account ready so that you can start making money.
Bolt Nigeria-How to Download Bolt Driver App
To download the bolt drivers app which is available for both Android and iOS users visit the android play store, download the app and install it.
Login to your dashboard with your user name and password sent to you by email when your driver’s application was approved.
How to Use the Bolt App
- Swipe right to go online and set your driving radius
- When you get a ride request, you will instantly see the pickup address, the distance to the passenger and the estimated time of arrival
- Swipe right to accept the request – you have 20 seconds to do so
- When you have reached the pickup point, swipe right to notify the passenger that you have arrived If your rider is not with you 4-5 minutes after reaching their pickup point, call them.
- You can find the option to call the passenger when you click on the three stripes in the upper right corner.
- If they don’t pick up, you can cancel the ride after 5 minutes. While this scenario of a rider not showing up is more the exception than the rule, your activity score won’t be affected if you mar “client did not show” as the reason for cancellation.
- When you reach the set destination, swipe right to end the ride and wish your passenger a good day.
- Politeness is key in keeping your riders happy and ratings high. You can read more about improving.
How to Start Making your First 400k in a Week
Making up to 400k in a week actually depends on you. your pay actually depends on how active you are in the service and the distance you cover in a week. since 15% goes to the company and 85% to the driver,old time drivers with the money testify to this.
Short distance little money, long-distance much money. Customers pay for Taxify services in two ways – in cash or via card. Cash payments go directly to the driver while card payments reflect in your ending balance and are remitted at the start of each week.
If you are eligible to receive a payout, the funds send out during the first half of the week. Depending on your bank’s processing time, the funds should take between 1-2 business days to reflect in your account.
Finally, you can see that getting employment in bolt company is not a science rocket, is as simple and straight as shown above.
If you are interested to work with the company, visit their official website @ www.bolt.com Or drop a comment if faced with any challenge.
Hope this post regarding Bolt Nigeria was helpful in one way or another. Cheers.